Published February 04 2023 • 1 MIN READ
Chapa Developer Collection January Edition
Our developer note series
Did you miss us? December was a scaling month for us, with fewer product updates. This month’s series is a set of December and January updates. But before that, how were the holidays? Christmas, Gena (Ethiopian Christmas), and New year? I hope you all have a blast.
Before all, did you have a chance to listen to our podcast with Andrew Barden? If you haven’t, Enjoy it here.
- We introduced Event Scanner App to onboard your attendees. We tested it with our partners, and “I have never seen such a smooth onboarding process,” said one event attendee. If you plan to have an event, make sure to use our end-to-end platform. Also if you wanna check out upcoming events, check https://chapa.link/events
- We added three payment methods, and you are getting closer to your customers than ever.
- We added new features to our merchant app. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, Download it now.
- Now phone_number can be passed as a first-class parameter and used as an identifier. All you have to do is add phone_number to your payload.
Community & Open Source
- Leoul did a fantastic job with his Rust SDK; check it out here.
- Khalid updated Chapa-flutter. Now fallback url comes with transaction reference and paid amount value.
- Check out ethiopianlogos.com. Make sure to add your or your favorite business/startup logo here.
But If we miss something from our community, send us an email or DM us so that we will include it in our next series.
If you have any questions, ask us. https://support.chapa.co
- Follow Chapa on Twitter
- Join our developer community on Telegram
- Contact our support team
Israel Goytom, on behalf of the tech team